Thursday, August 14, 2014

Words

This morning, I was at the teacher's lounge because Ma'am Oira wanted to talk to me about me wanting to transfer. Sir Elola, Ma'am Enriquez, Ma'am Arbas and Ma'am Balasabas were there too. I told them my reasons on why I wanted to transfer and one of them included (as I said in the previous blog post) the people. Right now, there are two types of "the people."

1. People who would bring you down just to get themselves up. These types of people indeed triggered the thoughts of transferring schools to surface yesterday.

2. "True friends" who talk behind your back when you're not around. Like, shit. Does this have to be explained further? Honestly, I know that they talk about me behind my back but I just keep the thought to myself. This morning, my classmates confirmed the thought. I didn't cry a river or go ballistic because I knew it all along. Fake is the new trend and everyone seems to go along with it -- even me (to some people). Ma'am Gamora talked to me yesterday about "a time for discovering a new horizon" if I indeed have a problem with my friends -- or vice versa.

I don't want to explain why I am and act the way I do because as the cliche goes, "true friends won't need it and your enemies won't believe it."

Right now, my plan is to take the teachers' advices. Some of these are:

1. To compete with myself and not with others. This will only lead me to depression and disappointments. They said, "Do what you have to do and you'll be surprised at how far you can actually go."

2. No to "barkada barkada" -- especially when they always talk about you behind your back, right?

3. "Don't give up." Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik